Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
deepak_bits
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bharti Airtel

Support for Handheld

I am using Blackberry Torch 9800, purchased in November 2010, facing some problem in my phone the message showing during boot java.lang error, due to that ring tone not rings fully and most of the time other side people complaining to say loudly.

Visited my nearest Blackberry support centre

Name:Satyam Communication
Address:J-34 (Basement),Near Centre Stage Mall,Sec.-18,Noida,(U.P)201301
City:Noida

They asked me for original bill but I missed it and suggest them to please find it in your server because after purchasing it on First day started using Blackberry services. Its easy to search it through IMEI Number or PIN of this device but they are asking of service charges and ready to repair. How it is possible that according to Blackberry Warranty it supports upto 18 Months and if we caluclating launch of this phone in India its still not completing 18 Months,

I need help to get it done please consider it my request to Blackberry,
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Support for Handheld

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. So, no one here can provide a receipt for you.

If you need help here please explain the java exception error in detail and let's see if we can assist you.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
deepak_bits
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bharti Airtel

Re: Support for Handheld