Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
the-cure
My Device: 9810

Sync Mac Address Book with BlackBerry Address Book

hi,

i have blackberry 9810 and i want to send my contacts from my address book on my macbook pro to my blackberry . i installed the blackberry desktop software Then I connect my blacberry to my macbook pro and the sync started .the calender , notes , tasks was Synchronized and every thing was ok but the contacts didnt Synchronize and I do not know why......... so Please help me

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Sync Mac Address Book with BlackBerry Address Book

Hello The-cure,

Your Address book may be configured for wireless synchronization, go in to the address book options and select the correct contact list to see if it is configured for wireless synchronization. If the wireless synchronization option is selected, remove the check mark and then attempt the synchronization using the BlackBerry® Desktop Software.

I hope this helps.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
shrustarin
My Device: BB Torch 9810

I also face a similar problem! and not able to find a solution till date! :smileysad:

kindly help someone!How do i save the contacts on my gadget to sim, or how can i save the contacts on my laptop!?

Please use plain text.
jrtmorrison
My Device: blackberry 9800 Torch

that hasnt seem to worked for me

i tried saying on my mac, but the blackberry software on my mac wont recognise my address book.how tod i make the blackberry software to recognise my mac address book?

Please use plain text.
jrtmorrison
My Device: blackberry 9800 Torch

that hasnt seem to worked for me

i tried saying on my mac, but the blackberry software on my mac wont recognise my address book.how tod i make the blackberry software to recognise my mac address book?

help!

Please use plain text.