06-12-2011 04:44 AM
RIM support helped me with this one time & everything was fine until I had to replace my Torch with a warranty replacement today. My old problem is back!
1. Service Ctr. transferred my contacts to the new phone, which quickly sent them to the AT&T cloud.
2. I wiped the phone, and used the desktop to restore everything to new phone. Config set for Outlook to device only.
3. Everything fine. "default" and not AT&T reflected in sync defaults screen.
4. Suddenly phone locked up and contacts are being transferred to AT&T.
5. Now my contacts are back in AT&T default. I've tried to save the contact sync default to "default." I can leave the screen, and when I return, it has reverted back to AT&T!
6. AT&T support will only give me RIM support phone number, but no Incident# . Why should I pay for support for an issue that is AT&T's and not mine?
7. How can I fix this for once and for all? This is an issue because my contacts will only sync to AT&T, and not Outlook. This sucks! I need to have a current, COMPLETE contact list in Outlook!
8. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS.