Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

JordynElisabeth
My Device: TORCH 9800
My Carrier: OPTUS

TORCH MISSING HOMESCREEN SHORTCUTS

Upon purchasing the Torch (previously a bold 900 user) I had the short cuts: ALL, FAVORITES, MEDIA, DOWNLOADS and FREQUENT on my homescreen. Within a few days the icons from MEDIA had disappeared. I tried restarting, rebooting, returning to original settings and nothing returned the icons and Im unable to move them to this screen.

Is there anyway to have the icons return to the homescreen shortcut or can I remove the MEDIA option all together?

Feedback and help would be so appreciated! I've gone from the Bold 9000 which was an incredible phone to the torch which has just been difficult to use and disappointing.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Z3N
Z3N
My Device: TORCH 9800 6.0 Bundle 2534
My Carrier: PH

Re: TORCH MISSING HOMESCREEN SHORTCUTS

Same problem here ... seems like a problem with the Torch
Please use plain text.
swizzle22
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

i am having the same problem with my phone. i dont know how to fix it. i hope someone can find a solution.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
lilheathen77
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

Hello,

That is strange seeing that I myself had the BlackBerry Torch 9800 (now I have the BlackBerry Torch 9810) and I never had that problem. Have you tried plugging your device into a desk top vis USB and restoring your device?
Please use plain text.