Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
tego10122
My Device: Torch 9800

Text Messaging Not Auto Scrolling to Bottom

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Every time I go back to a text message it always opens up in the Middle of the convo or on the top. Is there any way that I can fix it so that as soon as I open a convo it brings me to the bottom (last message) like bbm?

JoelVitt
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: Text Messaging Not Auto Scrolling to Bottom

I'm having the same issue! I wish there was a solution for this! Annoying if you have long threads with someone!!!

New Contributor
C_Bass
My Device: 9700

Same problem here.  Pressing "T" works to take you to the top on emails, but the same function does not apply for going to the bottom of the text messages.

c1n29
My Device: Torch

I've noticed that if you open the message and its in the middle of the conversation you can go back to SMS inbox then open the text message again and it will show the last text received.

Super Contributor
ghostryder
My Device: Torch 9800 .246/.448/.526/.666/.706

It is a bug with the current updated OS. On the Crackberry forum, some have downloaded that latest updated OS that has not yet been released by AT&T. Current OS update released by AT&T is .246.
The official OS update is .448 and this issue has finally been corrected. However, if your're with AT&T, they have not released the upgrade yet. You can upgrade to .248 by following the instructions here.

With the current .246 AT&T update, there is nothing that will correct this annoyance.

Follow BBOSGhostryder on Twitter
Don't forget to click on the Like button if you like the answer to your post and/or click on "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved.
Live your life in such away that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders & says..."Oh **** he's awake".