Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

jrukma
My Carrier: Smartone

Re: Torch 9800 Camera Issue.. RIM please help!!!

Had no problem with camera since we bought it last Nov. Just happened last Saturday 7 May 2011. Whenever I choose camera, it shows blank screen. Camera button become grey and couldn't be chosen. Error message "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again". I did close all opened application and made no different. Also try to do what suggested in this forum with no result.

Please help if anyone have solve this problem.

Please use plain text.
WJ_Tech
My Carrier: AT&T

My camera worked perfectly until I upgraded my OS from bundle 695 to 2342. Now it's intermittent. Similar to others, the video camera works fine. From the video camera screen, if I select camera from the menu, it always works. Eager to see a fix.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chickenhead
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have a similar problem. When I press the button to take a shot the picture hangs, then about 5 seconds later the shutter sounds goes, then the camera mode freezes up. PLEASE RIM, sort this one out!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chickenhead

I have just updtaed the OS from 6.0.0.246 to 6.0.0.546 ("bundle 2475") and things seem to be working now.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jtibu

Hi, chickendhead, could you tell me where can I download this Update 6.0.0.546?
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Boomer56
My Carrier: AT&T

jtibu wrote:
Hi, chickendhead, could you tell me where can I download this Update 6.0.0.546?

You can download the OS here:  http://www.vodafone.de/business/blackberry-support/blackberry-torch-9800_158961.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chickenhead

I upgraded via the BB desktop software. Plugged in and it told me an update was available
Please use plain text.
ragilinsan
My Carrier: student

my torch's zoom camera does'nt work  :No:

anybody can fix that ?

Please use plain text.