Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

gcleroux
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Torch 9800 Camera will not take any pictures

I have what sounds like a similar problem.  My camera takes the picture.  It is saved onto the SD card but when I try to view the picture on my phone it says I have no pictures.  However when I go to the Media page, Explore, Media Card, Blackberry Folder, Camera Folder, the Pictures are their. I can view the pictures this way but my Torch can not find them any other way.  Help please.

Please use plain text.
dezaraymouton
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: telus

I have tired eveything you guys have said nothing is working my torch is trying to take them but it won't work please help :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
mguiling
My Carrier: AT&t

Powering off and on didn't work, but removing the battery and card, waiting a couple of minutes... did work
Please use plain text.
chrisskoolaz
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: digicel

mine isnt working either when i go on camera it show blank n the camera icon to press to take the part doesnt light up n its getting to me now
Please use plain text.
mguiling
My Carrier: AT&t

It seems the camera was just the first symptom of a death spiral for mine, the next step was the phone quit working and I had to replace it.

Please use plain text.