Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

SteveHogg
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Bell

Torch 9800 Problem

Hey Everyone

I just did an update to my BBM and not it doesn't seem to be connecting it is trying to do sync to my App World account and it won't for that new voice thing.  I have a mac and not sure how to fix this.  it is affecting other things on my phone too.  My phone isn't getting any emails either and my twitter stopped working.

Anything you can thing of would be helpful or Should I call RIM and see if they can help me.  I'm with Bell.

Thanks for any info

Steve

Please use plain text.
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Re: Torch 9800 Problem

Hello,
Are you running OS 5 or 6 On your Torch 9800?
BBM 7 only works on 6 otherwise as you stated it can create problems with other apps.
Anyway, have you tried to do a simple battery-pull yet?
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Please use plain text.
SteveHogg
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Bell

I have done a battery Pull and I am runningOS 6 with bundle 3049.  I deleated BBM today and reinstalled it and it still isn't working.  BBM doesn't want to sync with app world for some reason or whatever it sync's with.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
applewood13
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

It isn't working for some people, theres already a forum. You have to downgrade to bbm6 until RIM makes a fix for it

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Torch/BBM-7-associating-with-BB-ID/td-p/2028217

Please use plain text.