Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

TedLudlow
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Torch 9800 - Visual Voice Mail Password

I am new to Blackberry smartphones and have a lot of trouble learning how to use my 9800 w/o ending in simple frustration.  My current issue:  Visual Voice tells me I have an "incorrect password! Enter the correct password."  I have no clue how to do this. I have tried on-line tech support and can find nothing to help.  Can someone tell me how to enter a visual voice mail password...  thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Boomer56
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Torch 9800 - Visual Voice Mail Password

Hey Ted,

There is a bit of a learning curve on these devices, even for those of us long-time BlackBerry users.

I only used VVM for a brief time (I currently use YouMail), but don't remember having to enter a password to access it.  I would assume, though, that it's going to be the same password as you use to access your regular voice mail.

Have you tried to access it without entering a password to see if you can get in?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Please use plain text.