Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

jenny1979
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Torch 9800 ''email set up icon not responding'' ... unable to edit or set up email accounts.

This is so annoying, agree doesnt work to go to mobile site as "Canada"...tried going in with Country as United States - and the communicate -> email was there...followed the steps and worked perfectly.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
tracileemt
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: ATT and T

Re: Torch 9800 ''email set up icon not responding'' ... unable to edit or set up email accounts.

[ Edited ]

I don't get county of choice or email setup option when I go to that URL?  Actually redirects to m.blackberry.com/us but then from there I do not have any choice regarding email.

Thanks Traci

Please use plain text.
tracileemt
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: ATT and T

When I go to that url it redirects and their is not communicate option?

Thanks Traci

Please use plain text.
Visitor
befw11s4
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: Telus

Ditto as the above poster - my patience has run out... This WILL be my last blackberry as the software is garbage and the clowns at rim have only themselves to blame... such a shame! I will never recommend a BB to anyone else from now on.

They knew the software on the phones doesn’t work, so WHY the hell would they change the workaround website?? Now there’s no F(W#($^NG way for me to add/edit my email accounts??

Heads should roll; people need to lose their jobs over this.

Signed:

One frustrated cannuk

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mayoo
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: BELL

Just go to this link from ur bb .. this will solve it ..

RIM made us easy with this link www.blackberry.com/integrate
Please use plain text.
lalawgirl
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

the integrate link worked like a charm. i felt the need to register for this forum just to say THANK YOU to the poster who finally solved my frustrating problem!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mayoo
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: BELL

No problem also look for 'create username' link in the same link. once u created the username and password then go to the respective carrier's BIS Page and login. you can push service books and do more stuff over

EX: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=telus
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Chichie
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Chichie

Please mine kept telling me that my device is not registered, what do I do? Am getting tired of this please.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

The case of the non-responding email setup icon I found occurred after fresh os install and sometimes followed non responding BBM icon.

After a fresh os upgrade is done I found that after connecting to the network and proceeding straight to "setup > email setup" ......doing this the email icon always responded.

But a few days ago after upgrading my os and not doing this immediately because I talking to a friend my network pushed my service books through and email icon has been dead since although I my email is working now after going blackberry site to sync my email.

A friend had the same issue and did a reinstall to fix the issue.
Please use plain text.
dawunor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Mtn

I am having similar issues and the worst of it is my carriers customer care referred me to an out sourced engineer. I tried this process but got this
Error
The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided to you by your service provider.

Please what do you guys advise I do? I need to have my email back on my phone to make my work swift. I feel handicapped right now.

Your responses are welcome please.
Please use plain text.