Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: 9800 torch
My Carrier: vodafone

Torch 9800 key tones for touch screen ?

Hi I have just upgraded from a blackberry storm to a 9800 torch and  trying to activate keytones for the touch screen keypad.  I have them enabled for the pull down keypad but not the touch screen although when in phone mode on the touch screen I do get tones.  Does anyone now how to enable these.  I did contact RIM customer support who said this was an option but when I asked if they could tell me haw to do it the response was that they would have to pass me to technical support and they wanted a fee of $49.99 to do so !!!!!!!!.  Any help would be appreciated, I have exhausted vodafone my service provider.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Re: Torch 9800 key tones for touch screen ?

[ Edited ]

OMG are you kidding ? LOL

w8 buddy ill try to help you here, ill search in option to see if is there if is not, then is RIM problem they should have that in !

EDIT:

OH im so sorry I couldn't find an answer on this issue and I was looking every where in my phone and I dint find any option to turn the sound on in the touch screen Smiley Sad seems to is a problem from BB/RIM they forgot to put the option or is hidden some where,where we cannot access Smiley Sad

My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Torch 9800 key tones for touch screen ?

I'm a brand new BB user on the Torch 9800 as well and wondering about the tones as well. Any update?