Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

gaglio
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bouygues

Re: Torch 9800 stuck on loading screen - PLEASE HELP!

Thank you so much for all the detailed info.  It help me rescue my Torch 9800. I had to try about all  the possibilities given but hey, it worked and that is the most important. I printed all the messages in case it would happen again. I also have a Curve fully tactile but honnestly , although newest, it does not work as good as my Torch. So I keep my Torch as long as it will work.

Thank so much again for the help.

Kind regards

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tosynero
My Device: torch 9850
My Carrier: Verizon

program files (x86) / common files / research in motion / apploader folder

i can not find the apploader.exe file. please someone help. i have wiped my OS just to re-install and the file cannot be found. i use a touch 9850 and pc windows 7, 64-bit

Thanks

Please use plain text.
JesseCainSimms
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800
My Carrier: 02

Last night i was using my BB Torch 9800 to realise my messages would not send on BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) so i thought I'd do what I usually do on my Blackberry which is restart it by taking out the battery and now the loading bar gets stuck on like 75% and stops any ideas on what I can do? Help as soon as possible would be much appreciated :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.