Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: BlackBerry Device
My Carrier: t-mobile

Torch 9810 Problems

I have a blackberry torch 9810.  I have notcied that i have had a few problems with the device that i haven't experienced with other devices.  Out of the box i noticed that the trackpad wasn't as responsive as it was on my torch 9800 or my bold 9700.  I changed the settings but it still is hit or miss.  is there any way to get this corrected?  not sure if it is in an OS upgrade (if other OS 7 devices have similar issues), or if it is some setting that i am missing in the phone.  I also notice a delay when the device has been sitting for a while (time would be frozen from last use, orientation wouldn't change, ouch screen wouldnt' respond to touches).

Searched up and down knowledge base, and i couldn't find anything.  The closest that i came is article KB29379 (What is the Blackberry Device Analyzer).  It seems like an app that would provide insight into the problems i am experienceing.  However it says it is preinstalled with OS 7.1 devices.  I am not sure what devices this would be.  My phone is up to date with updates, and i couldn't find it in app world.  Does anyone know how to find out if this is downloadable and availible for the Torch 9810 os version 7.0 bundle 1355.