Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

pipe08
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810

Torch 9810 can't connect to the internet

Hello, my torch 9810 can't connect to the intenet when I'm using my wifi network and the data services are off.

I introduced the right wep key, Wi-Fi is on and the device is connected to the router, but when I try to open a website I get this message, "Unable to connect to the internet, please try again later" "If the problem persist please contact your service provider". I went to "Device and Status Information" and on wifi information, the ip address is 0.0.0.0

How can I fix this?

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance.

dilhari
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: Torch 9810 can't connect to the internet

I am also having the same problem in my new BB Torch 9810.

Can anyone please help me.
New Contributor
silvergranny
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: Torch 9810 can't connect to the internet

I have the same problem when using my Torch 9810 as a mobile hotspot. The only way I found to resolve it was to pull the battery. It happens mostly when trying to use the mobile hotspot for my Playbook and it won't connect with the same error posted above. I just found an App called QuickPull in App World and it is supposed to do the reset for you without pulling the battery. You can even schedule it to do it daily. Hopefully this will resolve our problems as taking off the back of the phone is a real pain.