Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

bseamans
My Device: Torch 9850

Torch 9850 Reboots Randomly

My torch 9850 reboots seemingly randomly.  However, It actually seems to reboot during times of inactivity such as just lying on the table.  Any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Torch 9850 Reboots Randomly

One of my blackberries did the same thing.  Nothing fixed it.  battery replacements, software wipes, nothing.  The carrier replaced the device and that resolved the issue.  Give them a call, try to get it replaced or at least looked at.

My Device: Torch 9850

Thanks.  Verizon replaced the phone which showed up today.  Immediately after I activated the phone the SAME problem started.  Verizon is sending yet a third phone... I guess before calling it quits on the torch.  We'll see.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

wow, the same thing happened to me too and they had to replace it.  The third phone worked for me.