Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9860 restarts and loops restarts again and again cant get to load into phone mode!

have you solved your issue, Akhando90?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
AKHANDO90
My Device: BLACKBERRY 9860

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9860 restarts and loops restarts again and again cant get to load into phone mode!

nope. I sent it off for repairs almost been 4weeks and no blackberry back. I really don't know who to contact about this blackberry product i've had many before none where like this model. Any ideas on who to contact about getting a different model?? I only had the torch for about 3 months and it crashed!!

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

where exactly did you send your BlackBerry device? Are you saying that it's been 4 weeks that it is being repaired ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
dlynch01
My Device: 9860

[ Edited ]

Having same issue with my 9860 since first month, offered no replacement phone whilst its away for "inspection" gettnig too frustrated by restarts now. I bought the phone out with no contract as I travel alot.

There is obviously a problem with the device, why have no BB rep's addressed this?

Also has anyone noticed the issue with the back button??