Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

tapasg52
My Device: Torch 9860

Torch 9860 does not disconnect after ending call

Hi,

I have been having this peculiar problem with my blackberry torch 9860 smartphone for the past 1 week. After finishing a voicecall, in many situations the phone does not disconnect even if I press the end call button repeatedly. It just seems to "hang" for 30-40 seconds and then disconnect. Sometimes it dosconnects only if the person at the other end hangs up.

Kindly help out in solving this issue 

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Torch 9860 does not disconnect after ending call

Try a Battery pull please, with the BlackBerry device powered ON, remove the battery 15 seconds and then reinsert the battery to reboot device. This will clear all cache like rebooting a PC. Then try again and see if your problem persists.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
pdt1022
My Device: 9860

Hello. I am also having the same issue with my 9860. The end call just stopped working. During calls when I press the end button it doesn't work. I have to wait for the caller to disconnect. It does not also turn off the phone. Need your assistance. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ninekrish
My Device: Curve 9360

Hi, I'm also having the same issue in Curve 9360. Any solution for this?
Please use plain text.