Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
twowheel
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: bell

Re: Torch Apps

Just as i figured . Most of the comments or all are from tech junkies. Most of you cannot or wont see things from a Joe Consumer point of view . There are alt of people believe it or not actually use a phone as a phone....Imagine that!. Some of us who are not obsessed with the latest and greatest Iphone 25s or BB with a laser in it just want somthing that is reliable and easy to use where you can text and email and maybe upgrade the thing without an engineering degree. .You all assume everone is a developer or a a tech whiz... Maybe you should all come down off your high tech horses and have some empathy for the common man. Or in my case an executive who is techno challenge.....

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Unfortunately as is the case with many threads in these forums, the original post was a rant rather than a call for assistance. I believe there's a need to rant once in awhile but I'm not sure starting a new thread in these Support Forums is the place to do it. Ask a question, we'll answer it. Start ranting, we'll only get defensive.

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

@twowheel, I'm composing a PM as we speak.

In the center of the page near the top middle is an envelope showing Private Messages.  Please check yours in a few minutes.....I've got a couple of things I want to say to you privately.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.