Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

nivlagt
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Torch E-mail and Blackberry Apps

When I get an e-mail with a jpg attachment that has been sent in html or rtf it's a winmail.dat file.  It's ok if I send it as a text e-mail, but I need to open those from other people, and I can't always dictate them to change their e-mail settings.  I never had this problem with my Curve, and I'm getting tired of researching for the solution.

Also, I read that some app would fix it, but I can't download any apps in BB's app world.  It says I need to login, and I do and get an error every time.  It acts like I don't have an id, and I do.  I can login online but not through app World.  Is there "another" blackberry site I need to set up a user id besides myblackberry.com, this one, and the Blackberry internet service?  I even try to create a new one, and the terms and conditions comes up.  There's no place to agree to them so then it tells me I have to when I press enter.  Where???  It just scrolls around and around and never comes to an I agree button.

Please use plain text.