Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
LFLimon
My Device: 9800 Torch
Accepted Solution

Torch Freezes On Reboot Screen

[ Edited ]

Hi, I've had my Torch since early January, and there is no water or physical damage to it. Everything's been working spectacularly until today.

This morning I changed the security settings for the AT&T Live TV app and the Pandora app. It then asked for a reboot, which I allowed. The phone turns off, back on to the reboot screen (with the BB logo and "BlackBerry") along with the reboot loading bar on the bottom.

The thing is, the bar loads completely and that's it, it stays frozen there. Nothing else loads. I took out the battery and retried. Several times. Now I am just letting it sit there, load bar completely loaded, having done nothing but be frozen for about an hour now.

Can anybody help me out with this problem please? Thanks for your time.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
crambdf
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Torch Freezes On Reboot Screen

[ Edited ]

Hi LFLimon,

I have the same issue since I've modified the settings of those two apps and deleted a few others last week. You can find the thread I posted on Sunday here: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Torch/Torch-9800-stuck-on-loading-screen-PLEASE-HE...

I didn't get a chance to try Pegotico's suggestions yet since my Torch is at home and I've been out of town. Anyway, I hope this will sort this issue out, let us know how it works out for you.

Cheers

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
crambdf
My Device: Torch 9800

Pegotico's solution worked for my phone. Check it out.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LFLimon
My Device: 9800 Torch

It worked! Cheers to you.

Please use plain text.