Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: torch
My Carrier: t-mobile

Torch Screen goes Black when i make a call...Help!

My torch screen goes black immediately when i hit call or send.  Is this a glitch or can it be fixed...any help would be great...james

Super Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800 .246/.448/.526/.666/.706

Re: Torch Screen goes Black when i make a call...Help!

With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescribed for most gltiches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this. (btw, instead of battery pull if you press and hold alt+right caps lock key+del and wait for the red indicator light to come, you can hard reset the phone.. that worked for me)

Follow BBOSGhostryder on Twitter
Don't forget to click on the Like button if you like the answer to your post and/or click on "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved.
Live your life in such away that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders & says..."Oh **** he's awake".
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: glo

worked for me. thanks

Super Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800 .246/.448/.526/.666/.706

Glad to here it.
Follow BBOSGhostryder on Twitter
Don't forget to click on the Like button if you like the answer to your post and/or click on "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved.
Live your life in such away that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders & says..."Oh **** he's awake".