Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

briand42

Torch and Beats by Dre headphones

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody had an explanation as to why the Torch is not compatible with my Beats by Dre headphones...and is there any component to fix this??

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Torch and Beats by Dre headphones

Which beats are you using?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info. SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

No Sleep Till BlackBerry 10, A BlackBerry Song by Lil E Click here to listen

See me at BlackBerry Fans Get Hands-On BlackBerry 10 Demo

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

Please use plain text.
Visitor
wahed234
My Carrier: Phone was bought from AT&T being used with Rogers

Hey,

I am using the Beats by Dre in-ear headphones with control talk! I can listen to my music but when I make a phone call the phone keeps switching back and forth from the headset to the regular speaker. The piss-off is that the same headphone work on the blackberry bold 9700!

I also have the apple in-ear headphones the ones you buy on-line and am facing the same problem on the 9800 and not on the 9700!

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thnx

Please use plain text.
jheard
My Carrier: att

i am having the same problem. i think it is a software update to support the mic... RIM please do something about this quickly!!!!

Please use plain text.