Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: 4175883103

Torch and Facebook Error

I keep getting the theerror message The Facebook server has returned an unknown error and is not able to fulfill your request (2001)  Face book Response error An unknown error occured

This happens anytime I try to refresh feeds....my notifications and messages all still work through the app.  I have updated the software through the desktop, updated the facebook app and restarted the app many times....Can anyone help me??

Thanks

H2omlnqueen

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Torch and Facebook Error

This an issue with the Facebook app right now.  From what I've been told the issue is being worked on. I cannot confirm whether it is a FB issue or BB issue. Right now the workaround is to use WiFi. For some reason the mobile network connection to FB isn't working as expected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

The issue related to Facebook is resolved now. You can try using FB application normally. Check the below KB article for details  -

• KB25378 Facebook 2000 series error codes in Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Thanks Tanzim. And if it's still not working a battery pull should fix it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!