Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

kk7
New Contributor
kk7
My Device: Torch 9800

Torch inbox vs. Hotmail/Windows live inbox

When I read a message that comes to my windows live (hotmail) email account, everything is normal, and I can read it on my torch, but then when I go into my email account on a computer, the message has not been read in the windows live inbox. Or, if I reply to an email via torch, that email is not in my sent box on the computer windows live account.

How can I fix this so they are the same?

Regular Contributor
omxter
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Torch inbox vs. Hotmail/Windows live inbox

i believe the reconcile option is used for updating the messages status ..u can do it by pressing the berry button inside the mailbox and selecting reconcile...

but you should wait for more experienced users to confirm this before trying it out.

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the white star in the black box to the left of the post.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
kk7
New Contributor
kk7

I got impatient and tried it.

It didn't work. =(

Messages still unread in Windows Live inbox.

kk7
New Contributor
kk7

However, I deleted my emails, and when I deleted on both handheld and mailbox, that worked. Emails now deleted off Windows Live account.