Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
jomarise
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Torch problems

I wonder if anyone can help,  My torch is playing up.  The middle select button wont click although it will scroll down sometimes.  The alt button doesnt work, the blackberry and back button only work sometimes.

The phone as been trying to send pictures to someone I had a text off all morning.  I am sat here watching it drag the menu icons up and down repeatedly and I am not touching it. 

It hasnt been exposed to any moisture and I have ensured all the software is up to date. 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Torch problems

A battery pull will more than likely correct the issue.  With your phone powered on, remove your battery then replace it.

Let us know if that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jomarise
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Thanks for the reply.   I have tried this a few times and unfortunately it hasnt worked :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,842
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Sounds like moisture problems for sure.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.