Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

bflowerday
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: telus

Torch touchpad/trackball not working

my touch pad on my torch scrolls but will not click on anything. is there anything i can do to get it to work? i just had the phone replaced in december and it crashed in april. not happy that it only lasted 4 months.

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Torch touchpad/trackball not working

Hello bflowerday,

The following article should provide you with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing with your trackpad on your BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 smartphone:

Trackpad, trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry Smartphonehttp://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB29640

We hope this helps.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Joseph_Li
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Torch touchpad/trackball not working

I have had Torch 9800 2 yrs and 11 months.  A couple of weeks ago, the track pad stopped working.  Read the info here and updated the software (I time I have ever updated the software).  Right after the software update, trackpad worked fine.  A few days later, it stopped working for about an hour and started working again.  A few more days later, it stopped working again.  I am reinstalling the software again.  Any suggestion?  Thanks.

Please use plain text.