Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
nikon7734
My Device: blackberry torch

Re: Torch will not fully load?

yes it tells me it can't connect

Forums Veteran I
Boomer56
My Device: BlackBerry 9900

Have you rebooted your PC at all throughout all this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Contributor
nikon7734

no i have not rebooted my pc?  after i do that does the computer need to be connected to the internet in order to use the bbsak.  i'm not at home and my computer can't connect to the internet here.

Forums Veteran I
Boomer56

No, you don't need to be connected to the internet.

Go ahead and reboot the PC, then try BBSAK again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Contributor
nikon7734

still doesn't work.  thinking my phone has had it.  it has had a rough couple of weeks

Forums Veteran I
Boomer56

Wow, usually that nuked BlackBerry tutorial gets people back in business.

Maybe try that again since you've rebooted your PC.

Contributor
nikon7734

i have no clue what is going on.  i was updating my software this am and had trouble so its problably what killed it.