Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800 6.0 platform
My Carrier: Telus

Tracker Wheel Freezes

The tracker wheel on my Blackberry 9800 freezes. This can happen when I delte a message or download information.

Sometimes it starts on its own after a few minutes, other times I have to remove the battery for it to work.

Is this a software issue or it my phone "broken" How do I fix it

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Tracker Wheel Freezes

Your 9800 has a tracker wheel? Mine has a track pad.

Humor aside....How much free memory do you have on your device? Look in Options >search for "storage" and post the amount of application memory free.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I have 235MB of storage remaining

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

That's the "application memory"?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

The memory availbale is for applications