Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Two problems

Ahhhhh...OK...yes, deleting the Service Books is different from deleting "the two email accounts". The latter can be accomplished in several ways, while the former can only be accomplished via one method.

Sorry for being precise...it's just that going down an incorrect path can sometimes do more harm than good.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: A T and T

I will report back as I know that "it ain't over until it's over."

I amused that we have gone back and forth enough that I have been promoted to Contributor. Who knew?

And I really do love your precision. I expect some don't, but it's the only way that works.

Hall of Famer II

Congratulations on your promotion!

Many people do not like my precision...but I always find that I need to properly understand, without any guessing on my part, in order to be sure I'm providing the correct recommendations. And, since I can't see what the other person is doing, I have to know that their words are actually conveying to me what they intend...for if not, disaster can certainly ensue.

Good luck and do let us know!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: A T and T

Where are you? I have this vision of a guru with a powerful computer sitting on the ledge of a distant mountain. And I wonder how many steps there are between Contributor and Hall of Famer II (like some on-line game).

As I actually have work to do, I will tackle this next step tomorrow.

Hall of Famer II

My profile contains all that I reveal about me:

At one point, there was some published information about the different ranks on the site...I don't think those are public anymore nor are what was there previously accurate. Suffice to say that I am the #2 (by post count) contributor to this site, eclipsed only by the great JSanders, who I fear I shall never catch up to. There are, therefore, a lot of ranks between our relative levels...but, if you keep at it as I have (since 2008), you can attain all that you may want to!

Since I'm now "semi-retired", I have a lot more free time than you might. But I need for you to keep working -- and paying taxes!!!

Cheers!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates