Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: T-Mobile

URGENT PLEASE HELP

When I use my blackberry my trackpad works and when Im scrolling down the screenn does not move the menu down, this also happens with my bbm, emails, internet and other stuff that overlapp the screen, Can someone please help me!! i REALLY need this phone working

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP

Hi EmmanuelAudu,

Welcome to the Community,

Whenever you see or feel any unusual in your device just perform a Battery Pull Restart like this While Device is Powered On remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till the device take a long Reboot. and also Open your Browser press the Menu Key  > option > Clear your Browsing Data. Try it and let us know.

Good Luck

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

prince2012 wrote:

Hi EmmanuelAudu,

Open your Browser press the Menu Key  > option > Clear your Browsing Data. Try it and let us know.

that will not help with a with a scrolling issue

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: T-Mobile

So what will help, because on a normal bb as you scroll down, your screen moves down and shows you things further down, but my torch isnt doing that anymore, Its staying on the same page but it shows me that my trackpad is moving but my page does not move with my trackpad

I seriously need a solution for this problem Smiley Sad