Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
fayemaria
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: o2

Unable to erase an old Blackberry ID from my phone

Hi

i recently changed network from Orange to O2 but have kept my old handset. Torch 9800.

My old id was linked to my old orange email address which obviously is no longer available.

i have created a new ID but am unable to insert the information in to the phone as it keeps telling me that the username has already been used............ 

any suggestions please as it is really starting to drive me insane

thank you

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Unable to erase an old Blackberry ID from my phone

Hello fayemaria

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

First perform a Backup of your device , for help refer to this Article  How To Backup Your BlackBerry . Once you have your backup follow this KB and perform a security wipe , after a security wipe you can use your new BlackBerry ID .

KB14058 : How to delete all data and applications from the BlackBerry smartphone using the Security Wipe option

Inaddition as you recently changed your Network , read this KB if you're missing something :

KB03889 Changing the service provider or network

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
NTOMBO-410802
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Blackberry

Hi is me I have change the blackberry with my girlfriend now my blackberry I'd is not coming out what can I do to make mt girl friend activate cause she have one already by mine it do not come out
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

NTOMBO-410802 wrote:
Hi is me I have change the blackberry with my girlfriend now my blackberry I'd is not coming out what can I do to make mt girl friend activate cause she have one already by mine it do not come out

Hi NTOMBO-410802

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You have to follow the first Knowledge Base I suggested above in your Girlfriend's device , then after a security wipe use a BlackBerry ID of her own not your's.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.