Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
MEMartin
My Device: Torch 9810

Unable to import videos to PC

I have large video files on my BB that I recorded. At first, I had no problem importing them from my BB to my PC. Now, I can only import very small files. Anything over 200MB, an error message comes up saying something about Desktop Manager keeping 200MB free for transfer and can't transfer the videos. I'd really like to get these videos off my phone to keep it from eating up my memory. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Unable to import videos to PC

Can you please post the exact error message you're receiving?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
MEMartin
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: Unable to import videos to PC

Nevermind, got it figured out! It was my computer, not my BB that was the problem. Thank you though!=)