Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

alikat1976
My Device: Torch 9810
Accepted Solution

Update 7.1 caused all messages to stop appearing in inboxes

Since I did the latest software update on my 9810, my messages are no longer coming into my inboxes.  I receive the notification at the top, but when I open the Messages, individual email accounts, or text messages, all inboxes show empty. 

I searched the forums but couldn't find any other posts with this problem.

Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Update 7.1 caused all messages to stop appearing in inboxes

alikat1976 wrote:

Since I did the latest software update on my 9810, my messages are no longer coming into my inboxes.  I receive the notification at the top, but when I open the Messages, individual email accounts, or text messages, all inboxes show empty. 

I searched the forums but couldn't find any other posts with this problem.

Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

Have you tried removing the battery to reboot?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
alikat1976
My Device: Torch 9810

Thanks. Shoulda been the first thing I did, and I didn't even consider it. It's working now. The icons are funky, but I'll fiddle with it from here. Thanks again!
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I've seen the problem myself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!