Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodaphone UK(unlocked handset)

Updated to OS 6 via DM, now cant access BIS email accounts or re-setup(only option is BES which i dont use) Help please

[ Edited ]

Problems started when i upgraded OS on my Unlocked 9800 to V6.0.0.600 via desktop manager. i backed up as recommended and all went well until i tried to use my 2 email accounts - one for my work using BIS and my gmail both of which worked perfectly sending messages to my message folder etc as normal.

The folders were still there as well as accounts but they would not now connect/send recieve emails. Data works fine both via Vodaphone UK carrier 3g and Wifa. Ive used a workaround using the browser for webmail and gmail app but its not how i need to operate smoothly(mainly need to set up the work BIS account again.

Ive tried a data wipe and resetup but problem is i dont now have the same email setup options i had previously. i seem to only now have the enterprice server option in email setup the page has a PIN at the top right says no accounts activated and ask for an email and activation password only option buttons are activate(i tried and i doesnt work as i am only on BIS) and return to setup.

I also tried downgrading to old OS but nothing seems to work

Please can anyone help