Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

flyfshrgrl
My Carrier: AT&T

Validating e-mail accounts

I can not get my phone to validate either my work or personal e-mail accounts.  Each account had to have their password reset.  I received a Validate e-mail account.  I typed in my correct username and password, and I received the message that Blackberry is unable to validate the account at this time.  With my work e-mail, this has been happening for the month of February; for my personal e-mail, one week.  I have reset the password numerous times, and it is not a password issue.  When I type an incorrect password, I receive a different message, and then the red Attempt 2/10 appears.

Since installing the OS update at the beginning of January, I have not had my systems operating correctly, including the wiping out of my CacheSense App, which I had to re-purchase.  That did not happen with any of my other apps.  Since my phone is supplied to me by my employer, I do need it for work.  Any helpful assistance that can be would be greatly appreciated! 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback

Re: Validating e-mail accounts

Hey flyfshrgrl,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

To better assist you, what type of email account are you attempt to integrate on the BlackBerry smartphone? For example: POP, IMAP, GMAIL.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.