Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: I.T Administrtor

Validation Required Mail Error

First of all thanks for all how helpedon the browsing problem ,

So after that I solved that problem and became to setup my mail on the device , as the one before it show me my mail and it said that :

A new BlackBerry devie has been setected, yu must mov your email account to receive email on this device.

To move an email account, you will need to type the email account password. At least one email account must be moved to set up email on this sevice.

: xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com with is my mail account

Email delivery to your old device has been stopped.

Then 2 chooes

Move Email Account

Cancel

So :

If i Cancel it's Cacel !!!

If i choose Move Email Account and inser my email password here what i get :

Invalid xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com emil password. Verify your email password. If the error persits, contact hotmail.com.

What i must do ? i tried to login to my mail theow browser and it's ork with my password and am sure my pas correct. "Mean My Email Password"

So what the solution here !!!

Thanks

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Validation Required Mail Error

Although not using a Torch, I'm having an identical problem.

I did have a Bold which has gone into the shop to be repaired. I've put the sim card into an old, unlocked but still fully working Curve.

You go to the add email page.

It says: 'A new Blackberry device has been detected. You must move your email accounts to receive email on this device. To move an email account, you will need to type the email account password. At least one email account must be moved to set up email on this device.'

<It then list my two email addresses>

'Email delivery to your old device has been stopped'

At this point you can't add a new email address (I can't find any way to add a new email address)

If you click cancel, it totally cancels.

So, you can only click 'Move email account'

You do that, it lists the current email address with a space to enter the password, then click 'validate'

So I've done that - the password IS correct.

But every time, it just says: 'An error occurred while accessing your account. Please click below to try again. Link: Access Another Email Account'

If you click that link it takes you back to the start.

So I'm left not being able to validate any of my email addresses - or being able to add a new one.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Etisalat Egy.

whats your carrier kerry?

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the white star in the black box to the left of the post.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

For me Qtel for Qatar and i tried to create account there but i cant throw device ?

Regular Contributor

when you enter your imei and pin in the website i gave you what does it say????

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the white star in the black box to the left of the post.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

It show me on Net Browser on laptop and the device it self this masg :

Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service

I tried on BlackBerry and Laptop and the saem msg on both !

Regular Contributor

It means you havent transfered the service books correctly...i had the same error msg be4 i restore the service books.
Please follow the steps i posted be4 exactly and it will work.
Good luck
My Carrier: Du

omxter, i have the same problem, can you tell me what are the steps??