Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
primacat
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Visual Voicemail Keeps Asking for Password

Does anyone have a solution for visual voicemail that keeps asking for a password.

Recently did a software update to the current version on my Torch and now it keeps asking for the password, which I put in. Should I reset it thru AT&T? Any other ideas?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: Visual Voicemail Keeps Asking for Password

I think you hit it on the head.  Give your carrier a call.  There might be an option to bypass the password, but they would know better than me.

Thanks for the reply, I'll call them. It's just strange because the password is good and it accepts it, but keeps prompting for the password every so on. May it still needs to be reset.

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

i had it added to mine and set password up but you need to go into a menu to add in the password not just put it in when it asks for one

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
primacat

Ok, I'll try that. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
robert45
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: ATT

Why do I have to keep entering this password. Charged up my Q10 last night and this morning had to reenter the VVM password again. I do not see an option to save it or add it. Comments???
Please use plain text.