Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Developer
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Visual Voicemail notification still showing 1 unread even after listening and deleting

I got my torch and my first VM.  A VVM notification showed up, I clicked it and listened to the message.  I called the person back, deleted the VM, but it still shows the VM and 1 unread in the notifications.  I clicked it again and it said download or cancel.  I hit cancel a few times, then told it to download.  Now, if I click it, it plays the VM, but it isn't listed in my VVM.

Contributor
My Carrier: Porta

Re: Visual Voicemail notification still showing 1 unread even after listening and deleting

I have this problem now did you fix it. It is so annoying to see that VM on my screen If you got solution please help me

Otto Veliz Vargas
Developer

Re: Visual Voicemail notification still showing 1 unread even after listening and deleting

No solution. It went away after a few days.
Developer

Just an update. Upgraded to the official AT&T 6.0.0.246 and it *seems* to have fixed this.