Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
KSharif5
My Device: 9860

White Screen!!!

My Blackberry 9860 wont open, it is stuck on a white screen, i got a new battery but nothing happened, please help!

New Contributor
kuguardgrl13
My Device: iPhone 5

Re: White Screen!!!

Ouch.  That just happened to my old Storm2 9550 a few weeks ago.  My Verizon contract had been up since summer, so I got an iPhone 5. I never really liked the Storm2.  I'm a student, so a lot of blackberry's business features are lost on me.  So I might be a little biased here.  I took the white screen as a sign of death for my storm.  There might be ways to rescue yours, but they weren't worth it for me.  I can tell you that your memory card is most likely intact.  I recovered pictures from mine.  The device memory is probably lost.  Verizon couldn't recover my contacts.  So if you like blackberry, you could probably pop your memory and SIM card into a new one.  Otherwise there is a whole world of phones out there.  Good luck.

New Contributor
KSharif5
My Device: 9860

Re: White Screen!!!

oh, i have to get used to live without it, i have the very old one, but the cursor keeps freezing, i guess this is a sign for me to stop using a blackberry, and i cant contact them in any way, so i lost hope