Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Stallionitalian2
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800

Wi-Fi problems

its very basic, ive had a blackberry for awhile! im currently using the torch 9800 i believe and i have a simple plan with certain amount of minutes and texts, no 3G network or wtv. now when i connect my house wifi i could easily go on internet and youtube but as soon as i go on blackberry app world or twitter or even facebook it says theres a problem and it cannot connect to the wi-fi or 3G!?!? It has worked before i mean every opnce and awhile it passes for some reason but now it doesnt! why and how do i get around it?

Forums Veteran I
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Wi-Fi problems

Hello Stallionitalian2

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com

To enter the Blackberry World via Wi-Fi should tener data plan active on BIS.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Stallionitalian2
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800

i should do what?
Forums Veteran I
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Hi Stallionitalian2

You must have data plan to access BlackBerry World. 

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14