Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
azizhuda
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: T-mobile

Yahoo Mail Support for Blackberry

After Monday's yahoo mail blackout, I am unable to access my yahoo mail from my blackberry, so i deleted the yahoo account and try to create again, but it won't let me add my yahoo email address, gives the error " Invalid email address or password". Before writing to the blackberry forum, i called yahoo and they said if you can access your yahoo mail from web, it's blackberry issue, not yahoo issue

as recently yahoo changed it's setting and making SSL mandatory for all types of access, i'm wondering if it's blackberry issue or yahoo is just covering up there mess

if anybody have any inside or solution to this problem, i'm using torch 9810 via T-mobile and OS 7.1.0.912 (Bundle 2508)

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
allaineem
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Yahoo Mail Support for Blackberry

check out downrightnow.com

I checked there yahoo is down most of the time.

Let me know if this help.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
azizhuda
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: T-mobile

Re: Yahoo Mail Support for Blackberry

Thanks for the link, Yes it does shows Yahoo mail is down most of the time and i anticipated the same that it can't be blackberry issue, let see if yahoo does something to resolve my issue as i have a pending ticket with them

Please use plain text.