Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Developer
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: Yellow Star icon on homepage

Hi michelle_louise12,

If u have some query which is not related to yellow star, then u can start a new topic and we would be glad to help...
with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: orange

It may be a notification from any Apps you have on your device. On Homescreen Go to Main Message Box and search for any message related to that notification . Or on Main Message Box highlight a date say today press the menu key then " Mark Prior Read " after that do a Battery Pull Restart .See If that helps.
My Device: blackberry cool curve 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: getting rid of the Yellow Star icon on homepage

Hello there blackberry user, to get rid of the cheeky yellow star, all you have to do is reset your blackberry !:Clap:

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Mobistar

Thanks a lot. It works perfect now and star is gone.

My Device: 9800
My Carrier: otenet

Delete app from AFBB, then delete message 

My Device: 9860
My Carrier: indosat

Does anyone already figure it out how to stop receving this offerring ad? I always get this offerring from AFBB and ajani infotech (getempower.com). I already checked through my installed application, and have none from them.
My Device: blackberry curve
My Carrier: mobile