Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: MTN

bb 9810 not connecting to jvm

my phone goes blank with white screen while booting without any error message. This happened after I tried to wipe the phone as a result of memory error.when I try to reload the OS with loader.exe it does not connect to jvm.

I have tried bbsak and jl_cmder but they dont see the device.

Advice

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: bb 9810 not connecting to jvm

Hi kelex

If you're unable to get success even after using BBSAK or jl_cmder then its Sounds like an hardware issue !

You can try this Knowledge Base or have to visit your service provider or a mobile repair shop to get it fixed :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

KB27956 :  How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any state

I wish you good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: torch 9810

OK, I was able to wipe my BB 9810 with BB master control program, and then I reloaded it with latest 7.1.0version with the apploader.

I know alot of people have this challenge and will find it difficult to access these  softwares to enable them solve the problem ,just like it took me 2weeks to find solution.

I want to upload this softwares for easy access and free download because most scripts online have viruses.I have to be sure if I have the right to share it.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello kelex

We'll be glad if you share your Solution with us !

But if your solution is from any other Website or forums then while sharing be sure to give credit to them !

Support Community Guidelines

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry 9810

Thank you for the solution and software you recommended here. I also had the same issue while trying to wipe my phone and in that process, i pulled out the ba3 and it has gone white blank screen since then. Will the Blackberry Master Control Prog solve it and how many hrs does it take to wipe when invoked?