Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
My Device: torch-9810
My Carrier: edge

bbm8 beta version

Sir I am not able to use the bbm voice chat.my wifi is working properly and also I have reinstalled it many a times.
Contributor

Re: bbm8 beta version

Sir please help me out. I am in a great fix.
Need to call overseas. And its really very very important..
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Discussions about Beta products are restricted from this site...this site is purely for production level support. Beta products are supported in BetaZone.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

Sir ihave switched over to bbm7.again I am facing the same problem. I am not able to use the voice chat. Wifi is connected properly. the icon is of grey colour. Please help me out. I am in a great fix.
Contributor

Please sir help me out. Its realy making cessation in my work. Please.
Hall of Famer II

There could be many different things affecting this...but first, has it ever worked? If not, then it may not be available to you, and you might want to contact your mobile service provider to find out.

Otherwise, you should search the public KB articles for relevant things:

For example:

• KB26816 Using Video Chat, BBM Voice, or BBM Video behind a firewall

Good luck!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor

Yea sir it has worked earler very effeciently. But don't know what's the problem is.?
Hall of Famer II

Well, I don't know either...have you done any of what I've recommended? Did you read the article I linked? Did you search for more articles that might apply? What happened between when it last worked and now?

Lacking details from you leaves the range for guesswork quite wide...details from you would help to narrow that down and hopefully enable useful solutions for you.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor

I don't know eather where it were it went wrong sir. Alll steps recommended by you gas been worked on. Andd also I have read those articles too. But still no solution has been found yet.
The problem is when I connect my phone to the wifi, and press that voice key,it shows an error - "your voice chat connection can't be established".
As it did work for 2 days earlier and stopped working automatically after that. Don't know eatger where the fault is.
Hall of Famer II

You continue to only give me bits and pieces of your situation, leaving it to me to try and piece it all together. For example, in post 8, I asked you very specifically "What happened between when it last worked and now?". Your reply here, when I compare to your earlier posts, must certainly be leaving something out...after all, you started this thread with questions about BBM8 Beta...so that must be somewhere in the sequence of events between when it last worked and now, would it not?

Please try to start over...list out (a list please...not a huge paragraph) the exact things that have occurred (installs, removals, reboots, etc.) since it last functioned OK. Don't leave anything out please...it's just too hard to understand you when I also have to piece together your information from so many separate posts.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates