Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700

blackberry 9700

could somebody please help me.

When i am trying to download applications it is asking me for my password, when I put in what I thought it was its wrong, I then went to the prompt, but the question it is asking me is not jogging my memory for the password.  So basically cannot download anything

What can I do?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: blackberry 9700

Are you using AppWorld?  If so, have you created a BlackBerry ID for use within AppWorld?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700

Boomer56

Yea have notification of an blackberry app world upgrade, but obviously can't do it as can't remember password, and the prompt to help me is not ringing any bells at all.

Can you help me?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

So you have an account already, but just can't remember your password?  Or have you not yet set up an account?

If you have an account and can't remember your password, there's no way for me to help you, personally.  But there should be a link right under the e-mail address field in MyWorld to click on if you've forgotten your password.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."