Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
fashionusa
My Device: Not Specified

blackberry Torch wifi

I have had blackberries for the last 6 years so I know the devices pretty well. I just got the torch and I noticed that the wifi connection drops frecuently and it takes some time to get the connection again, if it gets it.

To confirm my suspicion, I reactivated my 9700 and try my wifi, which worked fine with that device. I did the same at work and I confirmed it again. Then to make sure it's not the device, I did it with my wife's Torch and the same issue repeated.
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: blackberry Torch wifi

we are using WEP 64 bit at office and home. with this I have no issue connecting to wifi.

What settings are you using?

Can your WiFI router handle more than 2 VPN connections?

Is your router running on latest firmware?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.