12-16-2012 08:18 AM
i've tried everything and cant seem to get my app wolrd shortcut on my home screen and i am not able to use my app world i have re-intalled it and tried to update my os but nothing works.Please can i have some help?
12-16-2012 08:50 AM
Download this working version of AppWorld v188.8.131.52.
12-16-2012 05:38 PM
Dude Just Download the latest version of Firmewire of Blackberry which is OS: 184.108.40.2067 and then see the magic. Because of old version OS app world gets disappered. I hope it will help you out.
- Download it in windows
- Just Follow The Instrution Below:
Manual device OS upgrade instructions:
1. First locate your OS from above
2. Do a backup of your device first, using Desktop Manager > Backup. Close Desktop Manager upon completion and unplug BlackBerry. Get DM here http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/
3. Download the OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
4. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
5. This step is not needed unless there is an issue on next steps. Use BBSAK from BBSAK.org and wipe the device (after doing a complete backup) then after you get the error 507 (no OS installed) then proceed to step 6
6. remove internet connection to PC and reboot PC.
7. Plug in BlackBerry and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file was in.
8. if you did Step 5, restore from back up. Follow this KB if needed http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10339
Enjoy the new OS & App World