Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
good2gogo
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: 02

blackberry id loggin failure

blabkberry sent me a random email saturday at 10.40am  to my mobile asking me to verify my password to my email ive have been trying since and it will not acsept my password wich is correct!!!! just says cannot log-in to my blackberry email please HELP this is really frustrating to me now

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: blackberry id loggin failure

Give O2 a call.  You could try removing the email account and readding by going to blackberry.com/integrate from the device, but I think the carrier should look at this first.  Can you access your email from a computer using that password?

My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: blackberry id loggin failure

Sorry, I didn't see your other post.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Torch/Blackberry-sent-me-an-email-on-Saturday-aski...