Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
harrishr
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: orange

blackberry torch 9810 keeps rebooting

hi

my bb torch 9810 keeps rebooting and have also tried several times by removing the battery and start again but in vain.rebooting still goes on ,pse help

many thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
bb605
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: att

Re: blackberry torch 9810 keeps rebooting

Try this...desktop manager, usb drivers, for device...and PC to
connect. K, now run all this and when prompt connect device, and do a back up, restore, and then when this is all done disconnect the device and then pull the bat out few seconds...let me know. This is the long version to you just pull bat...if you have a back up already install that one back on and then disconnect and full reboot...I hope this helps you...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/desktop_pc.jsp (Options for MAC and PC) Your version. desktop manager download copy paste LINK...Info: Back up, restore, disconnect, reboot...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
bb605
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: att

http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/desktop_pc.jsp
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/desktop_pc.jsp (Options for MAC and PC) Your version. desktop manager download copy paste LINK...Info: Back up, restore, disconnect, reboot...
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
harrishr

hi

tried to update with the software but cannot recognise the bb as same under constant rebooting,pse advise

thx

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Are you able to restart your device in safe mode as shown in KB17877?

I assume, since it's caught in a reboot cycle, when you connect to the Desktop Software it doesn't take a stable connection to reinstall your software?

If that is case, remove your battery and keep it out when you connect to the Desktop Software. You will get a pop up that the device can't connect and there should be Retry, Update and Cancel buttons. Select Update and you will then be able to reinstall the current device software version.

When the load is progressing, you will see a step that says "Wait for device initialization". At this point, insert the battery and the reload should complete.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
harrishr

hi

many thx to all of you>the message error 102 has been displayed on the bb and had to reinstall the software

now working fine and hopefully for long now

cheers

Please use plain text.
vqwalana
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: MTN

Working solution, genius and thanks
Please use plain text.
bubbles4186
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: o2

BB keeps rebooting

Hi, 

I am new to forums and am trying to understand what you did to get your BB to stop rebooting. 

I don't know what this desktop thing is. How did you manage to get your phone working? 

Thanks. 

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BB keeps rebooting

Desktop softare is for your PC to sync your BlackBerry, update, backup, restore and more

Get DM here http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.