Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: browser issue

[ Edited ]

Yes I did receive the message.and I am aware there are other websites but I was wondering as to why am I getting this error message but the real problem is with the Facebook website.everything else is manageable

If you recieve those registration messages it means you have BIS on your account , then you can use the Facebook for BlackBerry application rather then visiting Facebook website .

subho007 wrote:

And to Add further sometimes the facebook website does work absolutely fine.network coverage is full and if that would have been a problem other websites should have been giving error messages but that is not the case

Voice level services and Data services are two different things , Simply having a full signal strength does not mean you have a good Data Speed or decent downloading speed . If sometime facebook website works fine without and error then its my conclusion is that you had a problem service provider Tata Docomo  Airtel , you should report then about this issue .  

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9860
My Carrier: airtel

Yes that is the version I am using.I think I figured out the problem,just as the network status is losing 1 bar the issue is occurring and I don't think there can be any resolution to this problem.it is just the problem with my device and luck.not acceptable at all.
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

Can you add in WiFi?
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Contributor

I have not tried in wifi but I will.thanks for the concern everybody
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

subho007 wrote:
just as the network status is losing 1 bar the issue is occurring and I don't think there can be any resolution to this problem.it is just the problem with my device and luck.not acceptable at all.

Dropping signal strenght is not a problem with your device or your luck but its the problem with your Carrier Airtel .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

Thank you for the information.I will definitely have a talk with my service provider
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

I run my home WiFi and my browser auto uses it when it is avaiable. Just be sure to turn it off when you are out of ra ve as it will suvk your battery trying to find a WiFi signal.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.